can't print

I have updated from Windows ME to Windows XP, and whenever
I try to print anything, I get that darn gray
rectangle, "Internet Explorer Script Error" and am unable
to print. At the bottom is "Do you want to continue
running scripts on this page?". How can I get rid of this?
2 answers Last reply
More about print

    If you give us your system information, you might get a respone that
    will make where you can print with your........
    On Sat, 8 May 2004 14:27:32 -0700, "Sandi"
    <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> succinctly stated:

    http://www.coribright.com/Windows/Article%20Two.htm

    "Sandi" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > I have updated from Windows ME to Windows XP, and whenever
    > I try to print anything, I get that darn gray
    > rectangle, "Internet Explorer Script Error" and am unable
    > to print. At the bottom is "Do you want to continue
    > running scripts on this page?". How can I get rid of this?

Windows XP