Honorable
Apr 14, 2012
Hello,

Right ok

This is my computer

Toshiba, 2.00 Ghz Celeron Duel Core T3300

3 GB Ram (2.87GB Usable)

64 Bit Windows 7

Running WoW, alright in empty places but gets really lagged in cities and battlegrounds

I havnt got a separate graphics card but everything is on mimimum

Anyone know whats going on?

DM186

Splendid
Could be your temps are to high. What is your integrated GPU on your laptop? Laptops are not good gaming platforms unless they were built just to game. There for with the avg laptop gaming could cause high temps.

If you have a way to monitor your temps you should. If you don't I can link you with a few like MSI Afterburner.

kcsmacker

Distinguished
Oct 12, 2011
From the sounds of it your system is very weak for gaming. Even for a laptop 2 ghz is very low. No GPU aditional GPU rather then the integrated is even worse. More then likely you need an upgrade sorry to say. :(

DM186

Splendid
The upgrade that kcsmacker is talking about is not cheap. I don't know if he will agree with me on this but your upgrade is a new laptop. Over 90% of the laptops the only thing you can upgrade is RAM.

The only way to upgrade your GPU is have a gaming laptop. On yours well you are stuck with what you have and I know that sucks and I feel for you because I had to find it out the hard way myself.

So I do know how you will feel about that. I always hate to bring bad news to people. I do wish you the very best on this and good luck.

TRENDING THREADS