deleting all lexmark drivers safely

I uninstalled my Lexmark z23 printer so I could install my new HP psc 1210 all in one printer. But I found some Lexmark files in the same folder as the new hp printer. Is it safe to delete these Lexmark files or, are some of them shared with the HP printer?

How to correctly uninstall your printer..... Follow Steps 1 through 5 ONLY.
Cari
www.coribright.com