Will Arkham City run on my PC ??

HLR619

Distinguished
Sep 6, 2010
Hello,
i've got a pretty old pc so i was wondering whethr i can play Arkham cITY OR NOT..

i've got an athlon x2 4000+ 2.1ghz dual core
NVIDA GT240 1GB DDR3
2GB RAM
WINDOWS 7

btw Arkham Asylum ran pretty well
and I also wanna mention the fact that i play at a very low resolution ( 1024x768 )

nd can u tell me at what settings i should be able to play it ??
THAT OFCOURSE if it runs on my pc

Solution
Minimum specs for the game call for an Athlon X2 4800+. Your card matches the Radeon HD 3850 512MB, so your graphics card would just barely meet the minimum requirements. 2GB of RAM is also quite low for running just about any modern game on Windows 7. The game might run okay at the lowest possible settings, but I wouldn't count on it. If possible see if there is a demo and try it out and see if it runs acceptably.
Minimum specs for the game call for an Athlon X2 4800+. Your card matches the Radeon HD 3850 512MB, so your graphics card would just barely meet the minimum requirements. 2GB of RAM is also quite low for running just about any modern game on Windows 7. The game might run okay at the lowest possible settings, but I wouldn't count on it. If possible see if there is a demo and try it out and see if it runs acceptably.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS