wap yahoo yellow pages no longer working?

I just tried to use yahoo yellow pages on mobileweb, and noticed it is
no longer available. There is no longer a "local info" section when
going to wap.yahoo.com

In the past, other wap gateways couldn't get to "local info", but true
VZ mobileweb never had a problem. Does anyone know a workaround to get
into yahoo local info / yahoo yellow pages / yahoo direction with
mobileweb or another free gateway?

-MVL
2 answers Last reply
More about yahoo yellow pages longer working

    <mvl_groups_user@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > I just tried to use yahoo yellow pages on mobileweb, and noticed it is
    > no longer available.

    Try http://mobile.yahoo.com/yp

    Are you aware they upgraded their server and changed the IP address?

    Dean
    __________________________________
    <mvl_groups_user@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    >I just tried to use yahoo yellow pages on mobileweb, and noticed it is
    > no longer available. There is no longer a "local info" section when
    > going to wap.yahoo.com
    >
    > In the past, other wap gateways couldn't get to "local info", but true
    > VZ mobileweb never had a problem. Does anyone know a workaround to get
    > into yahoo local info / yahoo yellow pages / yahoo direction with
    > mobileweb or another free gateway?
    >
    > -MVL

Verizon Wireless Access Yahoo Internet Service Providers