wap yahoo yellow pages no longer working?

Last response: in Network Providers
February 6, 2005 2:29:53 PM

I just tried to use yahoo yellow pages on mobileweb, and noticed it is
no longer available. There is no longer a "local info" section when
going to wap.yahoo.com

In the past, other wap gateways couldn't get to "local info", but true
VZ mobileweb never had a problem. Does anyone know a workaround to get
into yahoo local info / yahoo yellow pages / yahoo direction with
mobileweb or another free gateway?

-MVL
Anonymous
February 7, 2005 3:45:29 AM

<mvl_groups_user@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> I just tried to use yahoo yellow pages on mobileweb, and noticed it is
> no longer available.

Try http://mobile.yahoo.com/yp
February 8, 2005 5:52:06 AM

Are you aware they upgraded their server and changed the IP address?

Dean

!