Diablo 3, firefall, guildwars 2 BLAAAARRRGGHHHH

sgtpepper500

Distinguished
Oct 17, 2011
This year is stocked full of big name titles and I am trying to decide which ones to buy. Right now I am thinking of preordering gw2 and diablo 3. These are just a few of the games coming out this year. I am wondering what games you guys are looking forward to this year and if any of you are getting gw2 or diablo 3.

The game I am most looking forward to right now is guildwars 2 because I really enjoyed guild wars and what makes it even better is that it is a one time payment. Also I have heard that there are going to be more races than human such as the charr. I can not wait to get my hands on the beta for it :D

bacole08

Distinguished
Feb 15, 2012
I pre-purchased the Collector's Edition of Guild Wars 2. Still playing the original and can't wait for this game to be released. If you pre-purchase you'll get guaranteed access to the Beta Events. First one is scheduled for the end of April.

I'm looking forward to GW2 since SWTOR was a fail and TERA doesn't captivate me as much as GW does. (Not to mention the convenient difference in payments for each)

Diablo I'm not holding my breath for, I'll consider whether to get it or not after I've read a few reviews after the release and whether any of my friends play it.

Another one I'll be waiting for this year is Hear of the Swarm, but I'm not even sure if it will hit this year, if yes then probably late fall.

Also there was some talk about mech warrior, but I've been slacking to do my research on it.