I do not know how to fax more than 1 page that is saved in
my documents they are PDF files. I have Window XP Home,
and usind XP faxing software. I do not need to send a
cover sheet. I can send one page at atime with no trouble

Thanks in advanced

Bob

Explain more precisely what you mean.
Are these separate single page PDF files or a multipaged single PDF file?
--
Russ Valentine
[MVP-Outlook]