HP Officejet 135d

Upgraded to XP from 95SE. The printer works, but the scan
function does not. When I try to scan I get an error
message saying that there is no connectivity between the
computer and the scanner. HELP!

Uninstall and reinstall using

There was no 95SE... There was 95a, b and c and 98 and 98SE. A printer
should ALWAYS be DISCONNECTED before upgrading an O/S.
www.coribright.com