FAX CONSOLE ISSUE

May 12, 2004 6:31:04 PM

Hello everyone,

I was sending a 65 pages fax document. When I was at page 56 suddenly the communication get down. The fax console redialed sending again the 65 pages.

Does anybody know how the fax console can keep a log of the incompletes jobs in order to save money and time?

More about : fax console issue

Anonymous
May 12, 2004 9:38:58 PM

That would be something I would expect in a full featured professional fax
program. But not with a simple program that comes free with your OS. If
you're trying to fax 65 pages, you need the former, not the latter.
--
Russ Valentine
[MVP-Outlook]

!