FAX CONSOLE ISSUE

Hello everyone,

I was sending a 65 pages fax document. When I was at page 56 suddenly the communication get down. The fax console redialed sending again the 65 pages.

Does anybody know how the fax console can keep a log of the incompletes jobs in order to save money and time?
1 answer Last reply
More about console issue

    That would be something I would expect in a full featured professional fax
    program. But not with a simple program that comes free with your OS. If
    you're trying to fax 65 pages, you need the former, not the latter.
    --
    Russ Valentine
    [MVP-Outlook]
    "elganador" <CESARANZOLA@COMCAST.NET> wrote in message
    > Hello everyone,
    >
    > I was sending a 65 pages fax document. When I was at page 56 suddenly the
    communication get down. The fax console redialed sending again the 65 pages.

    > Does anybody know how the fax console can keep a log of the incompletes
    jobs in order to save money and time?

Fax Consoles Microsoft Windows XP