MEMORY SIZE -1791 MB
MEMORY BUS -64 BITS
CORE CLOCK -600 MHZ
MEMORY CLOCK -400 MHZ
OPERATING SYSTEM WINDOWS VISTA
PROCESSOR PENTIUM DUAL CORE
RAM 2GB
CRYSIS RUNS VERY SLOW
ON AN AVERAGE I GET 10 TO 15 FPS WITH VERY HIGH SETTTINGS (ANTI ALIASING OFF) WITH 800X600 RESOLUTION

Thornyjohny

Distinguished
Dec 23, 2011
You're not going to get playable framerates on Crysis with a 4350. You can get ~30 FPS with medium-high settings. Try:

Resolution - 1280x960
Textures - High
Shadows - Medium
Particle Quality - Medium
Physics - Medium

Don't set anything to Very High, and keep Anti-aliasing off.
I know because I have a 4350 too, and these are my settings. ;)

Your problem is due to your PC.

The Radeon HD 4350 is not really considered a gaming graphic card; more like multimedia. It was a weak card back when it was 1st released.

The Pentium Dual Core CPUs ranged from 1.3GHz to 2.6GHz depending on which exact model you have. Higher is better of course so your CPU may also be holding you back as well.

The following Radeon HD 4350 benchmark is based on a PC with a Intel Core 2 Extreme QX9770 @ 3.20GHz so your benchmarks will be lower of course. The graphic settings are set to low with a resolution of 1024x768.

17550.png

crysis.png

Source: http://www.anandtech.com/show/2630/4

If you don't want to set the settings to low, then you will need to spend money on a new video card.

Also, if your Pentium Dual Core CPU is one of the slower models, then that would also need to up upgraded as well.

Can't really give you any real recommendation unless you provide a little more info about your current PC; that includes what power supply (PSU) you have because upgrading to higher performing parts also means your PC needs more power. If you put too much of a strain on the PSU, then in the worse case scenario your entire PC can get fried.

If you need to upgrade the graphic card, CPU and PSU, then you might as well consider a new computer. While a new PC costs more than those three parts, you can get something a bit more modern that will last longer and allow you to play games with reasonable / good performance without having to set graphics to low detail and using low resolution.

If you think your current performance is bad, wait until the final battle in Crysis. Based on what your performance is now, it's going to drop into the single digits like 5 or 6 FPS.

as jag has pointed out your system is under spec to run the game... you will need a minimum of an 8800gt to get playable frame rates at medium 12/10 rez alsu the penny d will choke on any settings above low regardless of the gfx even a 2.6ghz core. so yeah your really trying to run a game that your system cant handle...