Printers do not display in Printers and Faxes

ringer

Distinguished
May 14, 2004

I have a computer that after all the updates, suddenly all of my printers have dissapeared, well the one I have. Its an Epson FX-2180. When I go to install them then the computer says its copy #6. How do I manually remove all the other ones and get it to actually show up? Please help and thanks.

Uninstall each one:

"Ringer" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I have a computer that after all the updates, suddenly all of my printers
have dissapeared, well the one I have. Its an Epson FX-2180. When I go to
install them then the computer says its copy #6. How do I manually remove
all the other ones and get it to actually show up? Please help and thanks.

TRENDING THREADS