Printer port for print server not working

Sean

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

I just upgraded from win98 to winXP. I have a US Robotics
router with built in print server. The compatability
check didn't say anything about the router being not
compatible. Upgraded drivers for both my printer and
print server. Print server uses a special port US******
instead of the LPT1. XP will try to install the printer
but fails. There are also two ports that are "jibberish"
with a bunch of characters but it will not let me remove
them. Anyone have an idea on how to fix?

Uninstall and reinstall....

Cari
www.coribright.com