  • Microsoft
  • Printers
  • Windows XP
May 14, 2004 10:16:02 PM

i need to reinstall my printer..when i click on add printer it says operation cannot be performed..my printer is not recognized and im not sure how to reinstall..can someone help?

More about : reinstall printer

Anonymous
May 15, 2004 6:05:12 PM

You first need to ensure your print spooler is started.... from the command
prompt, type

net start spooler
(and hit enter)

Then try to install again..... and you must be an Administrator or User with
Admin Rights in order to be able to install.
--
Cari
www.coribright.com

!