res://C:WINDOWSSystem32shdoclc.dll/preview.dlg

Not sure when or how it started. We get this error trying
to print in Windows XP Home Edition Internet Explorer.

An error has occured in the script on this page.
Line: 93
Char: 1
Error:access is denied
Code: 0

Do you want to continue running scripts on this page?
Yes/No

No matter what you push yes or no, nothing happens.
Anyone know how to fix this error?

Thanks!

See if this article helps:

http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=811165
Cannot Print in Internet Explorer if Surfairy Is Installed
(Internet Explorer Script Error. An error has occurred in the script on this
page. Line: 93)

Some similar errors and fixes:

Cannot Print from IE and OE
(Error: URL: res://C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM\SHDOCLC.DLL/preview.dlg)
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=293176
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=303360
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=303486

Hal
--
Hal Hostetler, CPBE -- hhh@kvoa.com
Got Blues? - www.badnewsbluesband.com

"ricndi" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Not sure when or how it started. We get this error trying
> to print in Windows XP Home Edition Internet Explorer.
>
> An error has occured in the script on this page.
> Line: 93
> Char: 1
> Error:access is denied
> Code: 0
>
> Do you want to continue running scripts on this page?
> Yes/No
>
> No matter what you push yes or no, nothing happens.
> Anyone know how to fix this error?
>
> Thanks!

Rick

Distinguished
Oct 14, 2003

Hal,

thank you very much, this article did the trick.

Rick