Sign in with
Your question

CoD black ops 2?

Last response: in Video Games
April 19, 2012 9:20:45 AM

A new installment for the Call of Duty series is set for 2012. I doubt it is modern warfare 4, but do you think it could be black ops 2?

http://community.callofduty.com/thread/200412371

More about : cod black ops

April 19, 2012 1:35:57 PM

I'm pretty sure there was information released that it will be along the lines of the first Black Ops. And I'll go out on a limb here and say that it will look and play like the last 5 CoD games.
m
l
April 21, 2012 10:14:51 AM

heids24 said:
I'm pretty sure there was information released that it will be along the lines of the first Black Ops. And I'll go out on a limb here and say that it will look and play like the last 5 CoD games.

^+1
And in addition to that have less than poor PC support
m
l
Related resources
April 22, 2012 11:17:47 AM

arvalin_dakaria said:
^+1
And in addition to that have less than poor PC support

Every single Call of Duty game is the exact same crap.
m
l
April 23, 2012 2:26:48 PM

ambam said:
Every single Call of Duty game is the exact same crap.

Yup. They'll just keep milking that cash cow until there is an outcry from the community large enough for them to care about (i.e. sales flatten or decline).

Sucks on our end as a consumer. No innovation, same graphics, same gameplay makes for nothing more than a large map pack update every year.

Smart on their end from a business perspective. No innovation = reduced development costs. Reduced development costs = higher profits. As long as the market tolerates it, it is very profitable. Let's face it, as the same with most other businesses, the video game sector is all about maximizing the bottom line.
m
l
!