printing from net and losing words on right margin

I am stumped again, when pringting from the internet, I
cannot seem to get all the text on the right side of the
page. Is it not supposed to wrap text to the next line
instead of just cutting off the rest of the sentance. my
margins are set for a 8.5x 11 page...what can i do??????
2 answers Last reply
More about printing losing words margin

    could not get the program to fit to scale so i guess i
    will have to print in landscape to get all my
    text...developers need to work with programmers to fix
    this due to the resolution aspects of 800x600 rather than
    1064x768

    No, webdesigners design their pages to be viewed on a monitor, NOT to be
    printed on a website.
    --
    Cari
    www.coribright.com

> [...]