printing from net and losing words on right margin

May 16, 2004 11:03:14 AM

I am stumped again, when pringting from the internet, I
cannot seem to get all the text on the right side of the
page. Is it not supposed to wrap text to the next line
instead of just cutting off the rest of the sentance. my
margins are set for a 8.5x 11 page...what can i do??????
May 16, 2004 11:29:39 AM

could not get the program to fit to scale so i guess i
will have to print in landscape to get all my
text...developers need to work with programmers to fix
this due to the resolution aspects of 800x600 rather than
1064x768
Anonymous
May 16, 2004 2:16:17 PM

No, webdesigners design their pages to be viewed on a monitor, NOT to be
printed on a website.
--
Cari
www.coribright.com