Dragon in Lavastorm

Was wandering around in Lavaastorm headed to Naggy's Lair when i ran into a
big Dragon in Lavastorm near the magma pool was red to a 62 monk
Sareman Stonebreak
62 Monk
Fennin Ro

On Wed, 16 Feb 2005 08:01:57 GMT, "Saranas" <JSTEPHENSON44@cinci.rr.com> wrote:

>Was wandering around in Lavaastorm headed to Naggy's Lair when i ran into a
>big Dragon in Lavastorm near the magma pool was red to a 62 monk

http://eqbeastiary.allakhazam.com/search.shtml?id=17445

Tirranun is part of the recent Lavastorm Mountains revamp. While he is almost certainly
part of DoN, he went live - along with the new LS - three weeks before DoN went gold.

He is 75, melees for 1900+ and tosses a 1500DMG fire-based AE.

Tirranun cannot yet be killed by any means that we know of. If attacked, he becomes
untargetable at 75% HP, and wanders off.

The gamma of the picture on Illia's page does not justice to Tirranun. Like the rest of
LS, he looks friggin' awesome.

Best regards,

Tim ==
(substitute 'tcsys.com' for 'nospam.co.uk')
_________________

Seeq Endestroi
Paladin of Mithanial Marr, The Rathe
http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=507035

Grave Wisdom / Grave Intentions - a Rathe Guild
http://www.gravewisdom.com

On Wed, 16 Feb 2005 11:21:35 -0600, Seeq Endestroi <seeq@nospam.co.uk>
wrote:

>On Wed, 16 Feb 2005 08:01:57 GMT, "Saranas" <JSTEPHENSON44@cinci.rr.com> wrote:
>
>>Was wandering around in Lavaastorm headed to Naggy's Lair when i ran into a
>>big Dragon in Lavastorm near the magma pool was red to a 62 monk
>
>http://eqbeastiary.allakhazam.com/search.shtml?id=17445
>
>Tirranun is part of the recent Lavastorm Mountains revamp. While he is almost certainly
>part of DoN, he went live - along with the new LS - three weeks before DoN went gold.
>
>He is 75, melees for 1900+ and tosses a 1500DMG fire-based AE.
>
>Tirranun cannot yet be killed by any means that we know of. If attacked, he becomes
>untargetable at 75% HP, and wanders off.
>
>The gamma of the picture on Illia's page does not justice to Tirranun. Like the rest of
>LS, he looks friggin' awesome.
>
>Best regards,
>
>Tim ==
>(substitute 'tcsys.com' for 'nospam.co.uk')
>_________________
>
>Seeq Endestroi
>Paladin of Mithanial Marr, The Rathe
>http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=507035
>
>Grave Wisdom / Grave Intentions - a Rathe Guild
>http://www.gravewisdom.com

There's also a Plains Dragon at the Nexus portal in NK. Freaked me
out when a ported in to that... but he doesn't aggro and I sure as
hell didn't attack him.

~F

Seeq Endestroi <seeq@nospam.co.uk> wrote in

> On Wed, 16 Feb 2005 08:01:57 GMT, "Saranas"
> <JSTEPHENSON44@cinci.rr.com> wrote:
>
>>Was wandering around in Lavaastorm headed to Naggy's Lair when i ran
>>into a big Dragon in Lavastorm near the magma pool was red to a 62
>>monk
>
> http://eqbeastiary.allakhazam.com/search.shtml?id=17445
>
> Tirranun is part of the recent Lavastorm Mountains revamp. While he
> is almost certainly part of DoN, he went live - along with the new LS
> - three weeks before DoN went gold.
>
> He is 75, melees for 1900+ and tosses a 1500DMG fire-based AE.
>
> Tirranun cannot yet be killed by any means that we know of. If
> attacked, he becomes untargetable at 75% HP, and wanders off.
>
> The gamma of the picture on Illia's page does not justice to Tirranun.
> Like the rest of LS, he looks friggin' awesome.

For grins, one group of us tried him out, knowing nothing about him
except that he hit me for 1550 max at the time, and he had not AoEed me,
and he did banish me to the center of the lava lake. So. we decided what
the heck. Cleric actually made it out alive, rest of us died fairly
quickly. His hp regen is pretty high, and we did find out about the 1500
AoE. The MA got ported to at least 3 different spots in the lava lake.
We never got him even close to 75%.

--
On Erollisi Marr in <Sanctuary of Marr>

On Steamfont in <Insanity Plea>