printer wont print out on paper

Mandy

my printer is hooked up and working today it would print out in color but not black now the page comes threw the printer with nothing at all on it i have checked everything i know to check

Ink levels low?

Try one more unininstall and reinstall....

What make and model of printer are you referring to?
--
Cari
www.coribright.com
"mandy" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> my printer is hooked up and working today it would print out in color but
> not black now the page comes threw the printer with nothing at all on it i
> have checked everything i know to check

It would help if you listed what you've checked so we can help you without
wasting time giving advice on what you've already checked. And it would
help to tell us the printer make? correct drivers intalled? Ink cartridges
full?

detail!