lexmark printer

i have a lexmark z700 series printer that was working fine
recently when it start to print a message comes up
stating that theres a cartridge problem.The cartridges are
installed properly.I have talked to lexmark tech
support but there where not able to fix the problem.
is there anyone out there that can help.
2 answers Last reply
More about lexmark printer

    It's a Lexmark only problem, I'm afraid. You might try new cartridges....
    there are such things as defective ones around (happily they appear to be a
    rare occurance).

    If still no joy, then it's either time to take the printer to a repair
    technician, or to think about a nice new one.
    --
    Cari
    www.coribright.com

    "d miller" <djm1251@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    >i have a lexmark z700 series printer that was working fine
    > recently when it start to print a message comes up
    > stating that theres a cartridge problem.The cartridges are
    > installed properly.I have talked to lexmark tech
    > support but there where not able to fix the problem.
    > is there anyone out there that can help.

    Hi,
    You have mentioned that there is cartridge problem,
    try to look if the cartridges was properly attached to
    your printer or if the part numbers of the cartridges
    is in the right area where it should be.

Lexmark Microsoft Printers Windows XP