setting a fax up thru my printer

May 18, 2004 2:31:08 PM

Can a fax be set-up thru a hp all-in-one or do I have to buy mew software and a fax machine?
I will appreciate any help, I am a very new computer user.

More about : setting fax printer

Anonymous
a b α HP
May 18, 2004 8:52:25 PM

You'll need to ask the manufacturer of your all-in-one printer. This group
only supports the fax software supplied by Microsoft for Windows XP. We
would have no information on third party products.
--
Russ Valentine
[MVP-Outlook]
!