setting a fax up thru my printer

Can a fax be set-up thru a hp all-in-one or do I have to buy mew software and a fax machine?
I will appreciate any help, I am a very new computer user.
1 answer Last reply
More about setting printer

    You'll need to ask the manufacturer of your all-in-one printer. This group
    only supports the fax software supplied by Microsoft for Windows XP. We
    would have no information on third party products.
    --
    Russ Valentine
    [MVP-Outlook]
    "Helen" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Can a fax be set-up thru a hp all-in-one or do I have to buy mew software
    and a fax machine?
    > I will appreciate any help, I am a very new computer user.

Fax Hewlett Packard Printers Windows XP