Cannot install Win XP Fax Service

Stacey

Can someone please HELP! I cannot install Windows Fax
Service on XP Pro. I have tried everything, serached
knowledge base, internet,read Russ Valentines article,
and contacted Microsoft..no luck.

Upon add remove components it asks for XP disk then
cannot continue w/installation because it can't find
fxscfqwz.dl_ or zClientm.ex_ in i386. The files are
there on the CD and the paths are correct and I do have
sp1 installed. It just won't install.

I would appreciate any help.

Thanks,

Stacey