Stellar Impact (Triple Monitors / Eyefinity / Surround) [~4K]

Skid

Distinguished
Apr 24, 2009
Stellar Impact is a team based strategy game that is along the same sort of lines as DOTA, as the name implies it's based in space. The multi-monitor support is good, resolution options are listed in game and the game is natively horizontal plus, only issue is that the HUD/ UI is bound to the side of the screen which can make using some of the systems a little cumbersome. As for the video itself, I've tried to do another commentary while playing the game, I think it's better then my last attempt, but could still use allot of work. It's a two part set and if your running a multi-monitor system, select original quality for the best viewing experience.

Direct Video Link 1: Stellar Impact (Triple Monitors / Eyefinity / Surround) Part 1 [~4K]
Direct Video Link 2: Stellar Impact (Triple Monitors / Eyefinity / Surround) Part 2 [~4K]
Channel Link: http://www.youtube.com/user/n11skid

Copy paste of video description:

Stellar Impact, Original resolution was 5040x1050 aspect ratio of (48:10). If you are running a resolution with a width higher then 1920 (30'' monitor or multi monitor) set quality to original and view in fullscreen.

This video shows the menu and one full conquest match.

moderiert13

Honorable
Nov 19, 2012
In Stellar Impact, there are two factions, the Allies and the Axies, which is similar to what WW2 warfare games deliver. After reading the introduction of mmorpg Darkfall: Unholy Wars on the MMOWood site, I began to play this game and I chose the warrior. But I found it is not suitable for me. So I have to choose a new class.

TRENDING THREADS