Is EQ toolbox down? I tried to check it out to see if anyone had new
maps up for DoN and it took me to a dating site.

Anyone got a good site for sharing/DLing maps of the new zones?

<bealrabbitslayer@hotmail.com> writes:

> > Is EQ toolbox down? I tried to check it out to see if anyone had
new
> > maps up for DoN and it took me to a dating site.
>
> You forgot the dash between "eq" and "toolbox".
>
> In any case, the real site www.eq-toolbox.com (which is a redirect to
> www.mapfiend.net) is having database problems right now. I get a
> MySQL error when I try to connect.
>
> --
> John Gordon "It's certainly uncontaminated by cheese."
> gordon@panix.com

Ah I checked some links from mapfiend and got the SQL error, so I didnt
bother to investigate further.

Thanks

In <1108596349.677633.255580@l41g2000cwc.googlegroups.com> "Beal" <bealrabbitslayer@hotmail.com> writes:

> Is EQ toolbox down? I tried to check it out to see if anyone had new
> maps up for DoN and it took me to a dating site.

You forgot the dash between "eq" and "toolbox".

In any case, the real site www.eq-toolbox.com (which is a redirect to
www.mapfiend.net) is having database problems right now. I get a
MySQL error when I try to connect.

--
John Gordon "It's certainly uncontaminated by cheese."
gordon@panix.com

"Beal" <bealrabbitslayer@hotmail.com> writes:
> Is EQ toolbox down? I tried to check it out to see if anyone had new
> maps up for DoN and it took me to a dating site.
>
> Anyone got a good site for sharing/DLing maps of the new zones?

I was on EQ toolbox a day or so ago, and they had DoN maps already.
(Apparently they made them available once non-disclosure ended.)
But when I went back there today I got some sort of error page; my
guess is they're swamped by people trying to download DoN maps. :)

Incidentally, the new Atlas tab on the map window is sort of nice,
though sometimes a dungeon zone looks like it's between two zones
instead of hanging off of just one of them. (E.g., Karnor looks
like it's connected to both DL and FV.) I like the way I can use
it to check ahead of time whether I've already got a map installed
for a zone before I visit it.

Using the atlas I discovered that EQ toolbox's DoN pack doesn't
have all the new zones, but that's hardly surprising.

-- Don.

-- Sukrasisx, Monk 52 on E. Marr Note: If you reply by mail,
-- Terrwini, Druid 47 on E. Marr I'll get to it sooner if you
-- http://www.iCynic.com/~don

"Beal" <bealrabbitslayer@hotmail.com> wrote in

> John Gordon wrote:
>> In <1108596349.677633.255580@l41g2000cwc.googlegroups.com> "Beal"
>> <bealrabbitslayer@hotmail.com> writes:
>>
>> > Is EQ toolbox down? I tried to check it out to see if anyone had
>> > new maps up for DoN and it took me to a dating site.
>>
>> You forgot the dash between "eq" and "toolbox".
>>
>> In any case, the real site www.eq-toolbox.com (which is a redirect to
>> www.mapfiend.net) is having database problems right now. I get a
>> MySQL error when I try to connect.
>
> Ah I checked some links from mapfiend and got the SQL error, so I didnt
> bother to investigate further.
>
> Thanks

I DLed maps yesterday without any problems.

--
On Erollisi Marr in <Sanctuary of Marr>

On Steamfont in <Insanity Plea>
Graeme, 25 Dwarven Mystic, 22 Sage