You people know nothing about OCing!

BunnyStroker

Distinguished
Feb 15, 2001
<A HREF="http://somethingawful.efront.com/jeffk/ovarcloaking/page1.htm" target="_new">http://somethingawful.efront.com/jeffk/ovarcloaking/page1.htm</A>

Come back when you aren't such newbies!

Grizely1

Splendid
Dec 31, 2007
You people know nothing about spelling! Go to that website and come back when you can talk right!!!!!

-----------------
"648kb is all the space anyone will ever need!"

Bill Gates, 1980s

Grizely1

Splendid
Dec 31, 2007
<A HREF="http://somethingawful.efront.com/jeffk/ovarcloaking/fastar.gif" target="_new">http://somethingawful.efront.com/jeffk/ovarcloaking/fastar.gif</A> ROFL

-----------------

Bill Gates, 1980s

Grizely1

Splendid
Dec 31, 2007
"CLICK HEAR TOO VISIT TEH NEXT PAGE AND GETS MORE INFORMATIAN. I SPACED OUT THIS ARTICAL SO I GETS MORE PAEG HITS AND MORE MONEYS LIKE GAMESPOT DOSE (THEY HAVE MUCH MONEYS)
"

ROFLMAO I AM DYING HERE LOL!!!!!!

-----------------

Bill Gates, 1980s

Grizely1

Splendid
Dec 31, 2007
"now maney peopelrel out there says "HEY JEAFF, i haev a fast omcputar but si slow and how do I make it fastar?" and i dont write back emale to yuo because yuore stupid and I hate yuo and I hate poeple that emale me. SO STOP EMALING ME!!! BUT i decided to maek a colamn on how too build yuor own computar and maek it fastar becuase mayebe I get paeg hits from good hardwear sites like NOAH'S LIQUID HAREDWARE (he si obviosuly smarty man. He has clock that tells time AND MAGIC CURSOR!!@ HOW DO I GET MAGIC MOUSE COUROR ON MY SITE? PS: HOW DO I MAEK TEH COLOR RED TOO?). noah is kewl too becuase he has soem kind of birds nest on his head, crazy man!!! i hope he posts my news so sites like sharkeys extrama and a man's tech and arts technicolor post it then. WOW, WELCOME TO HITS CITY, JEFF K, POPULATION: YOU.

"

LLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

-----------------

Bill Gates, 1980s

Grizely1

Splendid
Dec 31, 2007
<A HREF="http://somethingawful.efront.com/jeffk/ovarcloaking/diagram.gif" target="_new">http://somethingawful.efront.com/jeffk/ovarcloaking/diagram.gif</A>

*WIPS AWAY TEARS*

LOL HAHAHA ROFLMAO

-----------------

Bill Gates, 1980s

Grizely1

Splendid
Dec 31, 2007
<A HREF="http://somethingawful.efront.com/jeffk/ovarcloaking/cpuspeedeses.gif" target="_new">http://somethingawful.efront.com/jeffk/ovarcloaking/cpuspeedeses.gif</A>

OH MY GOD I AM DYING

ROFLLLLMMMMAAAAAOOOOO!!!!!

CPU: this is teh motharboard of yuor computar. It does additian, substraction, multiplication, and word hunt. yuo can buy either pentium or Intel. Or AMD, but AMD CPUS dont work with anything and maek yuor computar break and get BOSD (i dont know what that means). and ther si Cyrex too, but they were shut down becuase they only sold one chip in 20 years and none of there employeees wash there hands aftar useing teh bathroom.
LOL IT DOES WORD HUNT HEHEHEHEHE

"RAM: this is mammory. when yuor computar si on, it needs to shoot data from CPU to monitar, fastar than speed opf light! yuo cannot see data move from CPU to monitar becuase yuo need special data glasses. I will sell them to yuo for 50 dolars money. the more RAM yuo haev, more data can be sent to yuor monitar. if yuo have no RAM, yuor monitar wont work probly. "

HEHEHEHEHEH LOL LOL *COUGH* *SPIT* *GAG* ROFL

"MOTHARBOARED: this si used too hold yuor CPU and RAM in place. if yuo dont haev one, the pieces fall to teh bottom of yuor computar and it rattles.then yuo look like AN ASS. its like a big piece of wood with buttons."

LOOOOOLL HOLY CRAP THIS IS THE HARDEST IVE LAUGHED EVER!

"HARD DRIVED: stores yuor perminant informatian on here liek games and warez and appz and mp3z and prorn. BUT NOT PRORN becuase thats ilegal. yuo can store grandmas phone numbar and pictares of DOLPH LUNDGREEN. I AM NOT GAY AND I AM NOT A FAGOT BUT THAT GUYS GOT MUSCALES AND IF I WAS A WOMAN ID WANT TOO DATE HIM BUT IM NOT GAY SO DONT SAY THAT I AM DAMMIT . he's hansdome for a man, thats all.

"

ROFL

"CDROM: plays music from cds. soem game companies haev figured out how too turn music into games and the CDROM reads the music and turns it into a gaem. these are callled "CD-ROM" which stands for "CD - Really Our Music". its vary techical makeing games on CD becuase yuo have to know how too transalate music into games. each note means "DATA". for example, A sharp means "TRANSFORM AND LIGHTING" and B flat means "3D MONSTAR". so yuo have to know it all."

LLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!! ROFLOLALMAO!

-----------------

Bill Gates, 1980s

Grizely1

Splendid
Dec 31, 2007
"DVD ROM: I dont know I think its netscape"

ROFL

"so those are teh parts of yuor computar. yuo should famalaiarize yuorself with them NOW. do not touch any parts though because they can shocks yuo. EVEN WHEN YUOR COMPUTAR IS OFF!!!! electtircity is stored inside teh cirtuits and shoots around like littal retards until yuo touch them and then yuo have electricityey inside yuo!!! and then it runs around inside of yuo, shocking yuor inside body parts until yuo die, then it goes into teh coffen, then the ground, and then it electrocutes trees and when it rains trees shots teh electrciity into the clouds who shots it back as lightening and the lightening goes into power plants and they powar plants turns lighteningning into electricitey and shoots it into compuatrs AND TEH CYCAL OF LIFE CONTINUES1111111"

I CANT BREATH ROFLAMOAAF LOLOLOL

<A HREF="http://somethingawful.efront.com/jeffk/ovarcloaking/NO.gif" target="_new">http://somethingawful.efront.com/jeffk/ovarcloaking/NO.gif</A>
Caption: NO YUO FAGOT A COMPUTAR SI NOT A HAT!!!

LLLLLLLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"here are soem general rules of thumbs when workeing on computars. print these out and MEMSORAISE THEM:>

1) insides of computars are hot so haev a glass of water next to it whenevar yuor working with one so it doesant burn yuo. if it does, pour teh water inside teh computar and shouit "CUT IT OUT!!!" (Here's a saying: "When in doubt shout "cut it out"!!!!")
2) intel has chips which send out data to Intel about you and yuor CPU, so hide yuor wallet when opening yuor computar case or else it will sends yuor drivars license number and how much moneys yuo haev uin yuor bank acount.
3) KEEP COMPUTAR PLUGED INTO TEH WALL AT ALL TIMES!!! that way yuo can see where electricity is going and follow it. make sure it doesnent go into yuor table or children.
4) wear platform shoes and a sombrero or a tall hat. The taller yuo are, the more hardar it si for electriocty to get into yuo. wear a cape too for insoltation.
5) put lots of newspapaers and hay on the floor in case yuo bleed.
6) haev autodial phone for 911 and know how to shout "FOR GODS SAKE SEND SOMEBODEY OVAR RIGHT NOW".

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I CANT BREATH HAHAHAH ROFLMAO *WIPES TERAS*

"1 - first yuo will needs to taek teh case off yuor computer. there is screws on teh back yuo must undue. if yuo dont haev a screwdrivar, use a hammar. If yuo dont haev a hammar, use a rock and hit teh front of the computar until it opens. dont hit teh powar switch or yuo coulds send electricity back to teh powerplant and cause an ovarloade in powar. then yuo have too use solar powar but mayeb not becuas of teh spoted owal (WHO KNOWS!!!!)"

IALSHITIGD!!!!!!!! ROFL!!!!!! (that's Im Luaghing So Hard I Think Im Gonna Die)

"6- now its time for yuor too rebot and look at your BIOS. that stands for "Basically Input Output Syastam". hold down control-alternat-delete when yuo boot up for computar and yuo will goes too teh biost scren. Now looks at "MULTIPLAYER" and "FREQUENTCY" setting. this si how fast yuor cpu si going. for exampel, if yuo have mutilutplayer of 5.0 and yuor frequentcy is 200 then yuor cooking with fire and have a 800 MGZ com0putar. if yuo have multiplayer of 1.29 and frequency of 31, yuo have a slow cimputar and should trade it in for a machine gun or canoe or puppey. Jerry says: "THe govarnment will also charge yuo taxes to finance theyre war on drugs!""

"6 - set this setting to whatevar yuo want. yuo should probaly not maek it too high. a rule of "thumb" is too find out your CPU speed and then mutiply it by two. this si how far you can overclock yuor computer without worreying about "BURN UP". if yuor computar burns up, ordar a new one through QVC or return it too frys! Fry's store is full of crap fagots return and thats all they have. When they gets new itams from the factory, they open them up and then rewrap them and writes "OPENED PRODUCT" on it for no reason!!! THEyer' nuts!!! aftar yuo do this, yuor computar might not boot up proparyly. this means yuor RAM is cheap and yuo need 15 namnosecnad RAM. yuo can make yuor RAM fastar by braking it in half and putting each halve into a diffaeratn slot. that makes its doubal the speed! "

LLLLLLLOL!!!!!!!!!!!! ROFL

"HA HA ITS JUST A PAEG WITH AN BANNAR AD SO I GET MORE MONEY IF YUO WANTS PLES REFREASH THIS PAEG 10000000 TIMES SO I CAN GETS MONEYS AND BUY TEH NEW POKEMON: GOLD GAEM PLES THANK YUO AND GO TOO MY HOEMPAEG YUO WILL BE REFRESHINGLY PLEASED BY IT AND IT JUST MIGHT SUPRISE YUO

LOL

-----------------

Bill Gates, 1980s

G

This site is no joke. I have already saved my table and children from having run away electricity enter them.

I've invested in my platform shoes and sombrero. Have you?<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1><EM>Edited by augusten on 03/19/01 00:45 AM.</EM></FONT></P>

Grizely1

Splendid
Dec 31, 2007
HOLY CRAP That was a funny site. Jeez louise it's so funny cause he knows nothing! lol

We should start a page that just has comedy reviews (kinda like BBspot but better, BBSpot sucks).

-----------------

Bill Gates, 1980s

G

easy there import, how about you come back when your scrotum isn't jammed down your throat and you learn to speak english. then you can talk to us about overclocking you idiot.

Shocwavez

Distinguished
Jan 25, 2001
calm down amigo, its just a joke.
btw: what's a troll marriage?

:tongue: <font color=green> I LOVE INTEL. It tastes like chicken </font color=green>