Error message when receiving faxes

I can send faxes, however when I receive a fax the error
message pops up-"error ending session using microsoft
windows telephony DLL". I get a fax tone as if the fax
is coming through and then the message pops up.

I have gone to www.dll-files.com and could not find a dll
file for microsoft telephony.

Any ideas?

J.S.

Can you please check the eventvwr for events from the Fax service? If so
please send us the same.

--
Archan Das

purposes only.