Canon Printer

stan

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Am using XP Home edition - Is there a printer driver for
the Canon Multipass 5000 for Windows XP Home edition?

Hi

Try here:

http://members.driverguide.com/index.php?action=dosearch&qm0=multipass+5000&qa5=15&qa6=191&dp=2&sm=b&jmd=and

If needed:

Username: drivers
Password: all

--

Will Denny
MS-MVP Windows - Shell/User

"Stan" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
| Am using XP Home edition - Is there a printer driver for
| the Canon Multipass 5000 for Windows XP Home edition?

NO. It's NOT supported in XP. You might want to try the drivers for the
C5500. They may work, although I'm not hopeful.
--
Cari
www.coribright.com