fulgore_123

Distinguished
Mar 14, 2001
I have a fop 38 and aren't they supposed to come with a delta 6800 or 7000 rpm fan. Although the fan has a grill on top (like fop 38s), it say's "globalwin" on the fan. Shouldn't it say Delta or something. It's not that loud either. Sure it's louder than any other fan I've heard, but it's not like a blow dryer.

:cool: Since we cannot get what we like, let us like what we can get

JOJO

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
last time i checked, mine said global win too.

but rest assured, it's a delta.

used a fan moniter and check the rpm's if it's 7000, then you know it's a delta.

I wish I had a signature.

G

fop38's arent that loud either, despite what anyone says....i sleep in the same room as mine, no probs

AMD. It gets you chicks.

ejsmith2

Distinguished
Feb 9, 2001
They are usually imported by global win. If you have a black label on the other side and it sounds like a small 18000hp jet engine on afterburner, it's a real delta.

G

If your fan is really a Delta 7000rpm fan, you will know it, and so will everyone else in the room. They are loud. If yours is not loud than you got a better fan than I received with my FOP38, as I had to close my bedroom door at night to block some of the noise created by that damn thing. I removed it the next day... I will never use a Delta 7000rpm fan again. I have no reason to use it. If I cannot overclock and cool the CPU with my ALPHA PAL6035 and Sunon fan, than it doesn't need to.

TRENDING THREADS