Dead Pixel: Compaq Presario 1400

I just bought a Notebook Compaq Presario 1400 last week. I noticed that
there is obvious one dead pixel on LCD screen. Can I get the replacement
for this 'faulty' screen?
2 answers Last reply
More about dead pixel compaq presario 1400

    For one dead pixel I doubt it. 4-5 maybe.
    HH

    "Matt Gadgett" <mattgadgett@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > I just bought a Notebook Compaq Presario 1400 last week. I noticed that
    > there is obvious one dead pixel on LCD screen. Can I get the replacement
    > for this 'faulty' screen?

    Depending on where you bought it you may still be able to return it--but some
    retailers only give you a week...

Compaq Presario Notebooks Computers