broadband fax service. HELP!

I have broadband and i need to send faxes to prospective employers. is
there a non ripoff service that will enable you to mostly send faxes.
efax was a disaster!
someone with broadband must use a fax service or they are very shy i
don't know
which. thanks in advance.

Internet Fax Service. Several are listed here: http://www.savetz.com/fax/

"humblejohn" <humbleton@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> I have broadband and i need to send faxes to prospective employers. is
> there a non ripoff service that will enable you to mostly send faxes.
> efax was a disaster!
> someone with broadband must use a fax service or they are very shy i
> don't know
> which. thanks in advance.

thank you. one service no mentioned was myfax which requires no software.