printer not installing

May 21, 2004 2:13:16 AM

When I try to install my new Konica Minolta PagePro 1300W
laser printer I get an error message saying "The
applicatio has failed to start because MFC70.DLL was not
found. Re-installing the application may fix the problem."
It doesn't.
Does anybody know what is MFC70.DLL and how I should go
about getting one?
Any suggestions gratefully received.

I am running a2002 version of XP Home on Mesh Athlon
XP1500+ 1.01 GHz with 256Mb RAM

Ta
Paul

More about : printer installing

Anonymous
May 21, 2004 5:40:51 AM

It's not an Windows XP standard dll file. Are you sure you installed all
the Konica software?
www.coribright.com

!