Sign-in / Sign-up
Your question

BBC News: Head to Head: Is online gaming bad for you?

Tags:
  • Gaming
  • Games
  • Video Games
Last response: in PC Gaming
Anonymous
a b 4 Gaming
February 17, 2005 11:05:25 AM

BBC News has another story about online gaming with two people giving
their differing viewpoints--Online Gamers Anonymous founder Liz
Woolley and online game player Lynn Hall. The complete story is
available at:

http://members.cox.net/batchild1
http://members.cox.net/scorseseinfo

More about : bbc news head head online gaming bad

Anonymous
a b 4 Gaming
February 21, 2005 4:41:08 PM

"Batchild (Sue M.)" <batchild1@cox.net> skrev i en meddelelse
> BBC News has another story about online gaming with two people giving
> their differing viewpoints--Online Gamers Anonymous founder Liz
> Woolley and online game player Lynn Hall. The complete story is
> available at:

I think Lynn Hall is right: "I know that any computer game can become
addictive." not just online games. It looks more like an ad for a 12 step
programme.