BBC News: Head to Head: Is online gaming bad for you?

BBC News has another story about online gaming with two people giving
their differing viewpoints--Online Gamers Anonymous founder Liz
Woolley and online game player Lynn Hall. The complete story is
available at:

http://members.cox.net/batchild1
http://members.cox.net/scorseseinfo
1 answer Last reply
More about news head head online gaming

    "Batchild (Sue M.)" <batchild1@cox.net> skrev i en meddelelse
    > BBC News has another story about online gaming with two people giving
    > their differing viewpoints--Online Gamers Anonymous founder Liz
    > Woolley and online game player Lynn Hall. The complete story is
    > available at:

    I think Lynn Hall is right: "I know that any computer game can become
    addictive." not just online games. It looks more like an ad for a 12 step
    programme.

Gaming Games Video Games