Printing Screens

I am setting up printers on our network and I want to print the contents of my printers folder so I can make sure
that the names and locations are the same on all the machines.
Is there a way that I can print folder contents?
I tried ALT PRINT SCR but that didn't work.
It would really be a lot easier than writing everything down.
Thanks

Well it works fine but you've missed the point. Alt-PrtScn copies an image
of the screen to the clipboard. You must then open a graphics program Paint
will do just fine), paste in that image and then print that pasted image.
The image can, of course, be saved and/or edited in the usual way.
www.coribright.com