Copy to printer

I have a customer who writes custom software. The way
they print is to create a "prn" file, then do a copy /b
xyz.prn lpt1.

When they do this from a command prompt, the get a file
overwrite verification question. Is there a way to bypass
the question ??
1 answer Last reply
More about copy printer

    We have a tool on our web site called frp which has a console program which
    does this.

    --
    Tony Edgecombe
    www.frogmorecs.com/ng

    "Dave McDuell" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > I have a customer who writes custom software. The way
    > they print is to create a "prn" file, then do a copy /b
    > xyz.prn lpt1.
    >
    > When they do this from a command prompt, the get a file
    > overwrite verification question. Is there a way to bypass
    > the question ??

Printers Windows XP