reinstalling on boot up already installed printer

I have a HP 6110. Every time I boot the computer it reinstalles the drivers for this printer and sets the printer as default. I am using the same printer on a home network as a shared printer associated with my desktop unit.

See the KB article at
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;298370
--
Cari