[eq2] vitality

Ok how do you increase tradeskill vitality? so that it goes into the next
level. for the first time I have gotten to the point I have a lien.

How do you increase adventure vitality?

"Fleebag of Toxx" <ospam@adelphia.net> wrote in message
> Ok how do you increase tradeskill vitality? so that it goes into the next
> level. for the first time I have gotten to the point I have a lien.
>
> How do you increase adventure vitality?

In both cases you rest from adventuring or tradeskiliing.
If you play an alt or stay off for a period of time it increases.

"Pamela Carlton" <lambchop@whocareswhere.com> wrote in message

> "Fleebag of Toxx" <ospam@adelphia.net> wrote in message
>> Ok how do you increase tradeskill vitality? so that it goes into the next
>> level. for the first time I have gotten to the point I have a lien.
>>
>> How do you increase adventure vitality?
>>

> In both cases you rest from adventuring or tradeskiliing.
> If you play an alt or stay off for a period of time it increases.

Ok what about selling in merchant mode?

"Fleebag of Toxx" <ospam@adelphia.net> wrote in

> Ok how do you increase tradeskill vitality? so that it goes into the
> next level. for the first time I have gotten to the point I have a
> lien.
>
> How do you increase adventure vitality?

Wait.

Seriously, it increases over time, whether you are logged in or not. So,
in order to increase tradeskill vitality, spend time on alts, or spend
time adventuring. In order to increase adventure vitality, spend time
tradeskilling, or on alts. Alternatively, spend time playing other
games.

Currently, I have never seen my vitality lower than going into the next
level on either tradeskills or adventuring, except for the new character
I made, where I did run out of adventuring vitality quickly, did not play
that character for a few days, and have since, not seen it below going
into the next level.

--
On Erollisi Marr in <Sanctuary of Marr>

On Steamfont in <Insanity Plea>
Graeme, 25 Dwarven Mystic, 22 Sage
Aviv, 12 Gnome Brawler, 23 Provisioner

> "Pamela Carlton" <lambchop@whocareswhere.com> wrote in message
>>
>> "Fleebag of Toxx" <ospam@adelphia.net> wrote in message
>>> Ok how do you increase tradeskill vitality? so that it goes into the
>>> next level. for the first time I have gotten to the point I have a
>>> lien.
>>>
>>> How do you increase adventure vitality?
>>>

>> In both cases you rest from adventuring or tradeskiliing.
>> If you play an alt or stay off for a period of time it increases.
>
> Ok what about selling in merchant mode?

Yes, do anything but what you want your vitality to increase in. Log
off, go into merchant mode, play an alt, play a different game, just
don't tradeskill with that character if you want to see tradeskill
vitality go up, and don't adventure if you want to see adventure vitality
go up.

--

Graeme Faelban <RichardRapier@netscape.net> wrote in

> "Fleebag of Toxx" <ospam@adelphia.net> wrote in
>

>> "Pamela Carlton" <lambchop@whocareswhere.com> wrote in message
>>>
>>> "Fleebag of Toxx" <ospam@adelphia.net> wrote in message

>>> In both cases you rest from adventuring or tradeskiliing.
>>> If you play an alt or stay off for a period of time it increases.
>>
>> Ok what about selling in merchant mode?
>>

> Yes, do anything but what you want your vitality to increase in. Log
> off, go into merchant mode, play an alt, play a different game, just
> don't tradeskill with that character if you want to see tradeskill
> vitality go up, and don't adventure if you want to see adventure
> vitality go up.

Just to add to this. Vitality in both tradeskills and adventuring goes
up a fixed amount every 15 minutes. If you are actively doing one of
those, you will use up vitality faster than it regenerates.

--

Graeme Faelban wrote:
> Graeme Faelban <RichardRapier@netscape.net> wrote in
>

>>"Fleebag of Toxx" <ospam@adelphia.net> wrote in
>>

>>>"Pamela Carlton" <lambchop@whocareswhere.com> wrote in message

>>>Ok what about selling in merchant mode?
>>>

>>Yes, do anything but what you want your vitality to increase in. Log
>>off, go into merchant mode, play an alt, play a different game, just
>>don't tradeskill with that character if you want to see tradeskill
>>vitality go up, and don't adventure if you want to see adventure
>>vitality go up.
>>

> Just to add to this. Vitality in both tradeskills and adventuring goes
> up a fixed amount every 15 minutes. If you are actively doing one of
> those, you will use up vitality faster than it regenerates.

Actually, I believe it goes up every hour on the hour unless they
changed it recently.

--
- Barry

"Barry L. Wallis" <KRQSAOQMNTXB@spammotel.com> wrote in news:9ZcRd.93731
$0u.62658@fed1read04:

> Graeme Faelban wrote:
>> Graeme Faelban <RichardRapier@netscape.net> wrote in
>>

>>>"Fleebag of Toxx" <ospam@adelphia.net> wrote in

>>>Yes, do anything but what you want your vitality to increase in. Log
>>>off, go into merchant mode, play an alt, play a different game, just
>>>don't tradeskill with that character if you want to see tradeskill
>>>vitality go up, and don't adventure if you want to see adventure
>>>vitality go up.
>>>

>> Just to add to this. Vitality in both tradeskills and adventuring
goes
>> up a fixed amount every 15 minutes. If you are actively doing one of
>> those, you will use up vitality faster than it regenerates.
>>

> Actually, I believe it goes up every hour on the hour unless they
> changed it recently.

OK, fine, every hour, I never checked, I had heard 15 minutes from
others. Regardless, the concept is the same.