Prints Once Then No More

James

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

When I print a doc (Word, Excel, Publisher...doesn't seem
to matter) it prints fine if this is the first doc I'm
printing since turning on the PC; however, when I try to
print subsequent jobs, the job never prints. I have to
reboot in order to print.

Is there an error message?
--
Cari
www.coribright.com
"James" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> When I print a doc (Word, Excel, Publisher...doesn't seem
> to matter) it prints fine if this is the first doc I'm
> printing since turning on the PC; however, when I try to
> print subsequent jobs, the job never prints. I have to
> reboot in order to print.

I am having the same exact problem with my system. I have a hpinkjet 2230. Every once in while I get this Msg.
Insufficient diskspace in the current directory to spool the print file. Please select another directory. My c is 91% free. Checked printer and it is fine. 2 months with this problem, no resolution.

Run a disk cleanup. Sounds like you have too many temporary files on your
PC.
--
Cari
www.coribright.com