Sign in with
Your question

PC games for new build.

Last response: in Video Games
April 25, 2012 11:23:45 AM

I am getting my first gaming PC build in the next month and don't really know many good games to get apart from BF3, Total War Shogun 2, Batman Arkham City, Metro 2033 and Crysis maximum edition ( Crysis + Crysis Warhead).
What games would you recommend? As you can see i like First Person Shooters, RTS and RPG/Adventure open world games.

More about : games build

April 25, 2012 12:10:43 PM

Wargame European Escalation is a good RTS, I think The Witcher 2 is the best RPG at present (imo)
April 25, 2012 1:42:30 PM

The STALKER series with the complete mods. They look awesome and the general atmosphere/feel of the game is rather unique (in a good way).
Its worth checking out TF2 which when free a few months back. It might have been release a while ago, but Valve have done a great job at keeping it fresh.
Related resources
April 25, 2012 10:01:31 PM

Yes i was thinking of getting STALKER Call Of Pipryat but wasn't sure if it was any good.
April 26, 2012 12:24:10 AM

Hi :) 

Half life 1 & 2....

All the best Brett :) 
June 16, 2012 1:50:52 PM

The Mass Effect series, Awesome. Also Heroes of Might and Magic, Crysis 2, Dragon Age series....
June 16, 2012 11:38:50 PM

All of the Age of Empires series along with all the total war series, Command & conquer, Dungeon seige III
June 17, 2012 1:19:47 AM

Command and conquer 3 and up, Rage, the fallout series, ALL the battlefields (they are all still fun to play :p ), plus wow, lol, Diablo 3, guild wars 2 and Aion are some good mmos. There is also planet side 2, a MMOFPS and elder scrolls online to look forward to. And get skyrim, a must have for any gaming pc :D  Mercenary's 2 and just cause 2 are great open world shootsers and so is the Far cry series. hope i helped :D 
!