Windows XP Fax capabilities

Hi,

where can I find exact description of the build in fax of XP ? Can it
autoreceive incoming faxes ? Cover pages ? Phonebooks ?

Had Talkworks Pro 3, but it doesn't work with XP and Symantec has totally
abandonned support for it.

Thanks !

We have a page on it here:
http://www.slipstick.com/addins/services/winxpfax.htm