spoolsv.exe problem

Help!

For the past 2 years I've been using HP Deskjet 1125C for
my Windows XP based comp.

Last week it suddenly "hang" and it shows error "Spooler
SubSystem App has encountered a problem and needs to
close. We are sorry for the inconvenience." In the
technical information it shows I have problem in the
following files:
C:\DOCUME~1Ronald\LOCALS~\Temp\WERC.tmp.dir00
\spoolsv.exe.mdmp and C:\DOCUME~1\Ronald\LOCALS~1
\Temp\WERC.tmp.dir00\appcompat.txt

I uninstall and re-install the printer driver but it
still didn't work.

I browse the internet to find a solution and it says that
I should remove all the drivers in the printer and faxes
tab.

But it still didn't work. I tried to find an update for
the printer driver but I couldn't find it.

Please do help!

See:
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;324757
www.coribright.com