spoolsv.exe problem

Help!

For the past 2 years I've been using HP Deskjet 1125C for
my Windows XP based comp.

Last week it suddenly "hang" and it shows error "Spooler
SubSystem App has encountered a problem and needs to
close. We are sorry for the inconvenience." In the
technical information it shows I have problem in the
following files:
C:\DOCUME~1Ronald\LOCALS~\Temp\WERC.tmp.dir00
\spoolsv.exe.mdmp and C:\DOCUME~1\Ronald\LOCALS~1
\Temp\WERC.tmp.dir00\appcompat.txt

I uninstall and re-install the printer driver but it
still didn't work.

I browse the internet to find a solution and it says that
I should remove all the drivers in the printer and faxes
tab.

But it still didn't work. I tried to find an update for
the printer driver but I couldn't find it.

Please do help!
1 answer Last reply
More about spoolsv problem

    See:
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;324757
    www.coribright.com

    "Cheryle" <che.librojo@autoliv.com.ph> wrote in message
    > Help!
    >
    > For the past 2 years I've been using HP Deskjet 1125C for
    > my Windows XP based comp.
    >
    > Last week it suddenly "hang" and it shows error "Spooler
    > SubSystem App has encountered a problem and needs to
    > close. We are sorry for the inconvenience." In the
    > technical information it shows I have problem in the
    > following files:
    > C:\DOCUME~1Ronald\LOCALS~\Temp\WERC.tmp.dir00
    > \spoolsv.exe.mdmp and C:\DOCUME~1\Ronald\LOCALS~1
    > \Temp\WERC.tmp.dir00\appcompat.txt
    >
    > I uninstall and re-install the printer driver but it
    > still didn't work.
    >
    > I browse the internet to find a solution and it says that
    > I should remove all the drivers in the printer and faxes
    > tab.
    >
    > But it still didn't work. I tried to find an update for
    > the printer driver but I couldn't find it.
    >
    > Please do help!

Windows XP