Diablo 3 - Join my friends list

robertris2

Honorable
Mar 26, 2012
Hey all,

I am planning on getting D3 hopefully vey shortly after its release next month. I've decided to try and recruit some friends from toms. I think if you belong to this forum you and I will already get along :)

Let me know if you want to game D3 with me, I'm an 8 year D2 vet so I'm a reliable person.

Darkwolf82

Honorable
May 1, 2012
I'm a 9 year diablo 2 vet, though I haven't played 2 for a while.

I already have the game pre-purchased and will be playing the day it comes out all day. I too have been looking for people to play with who are friendly and willing to actually play the game. My first goal is to level up my main character the Demon Hunter. I like to explore entire maps and make sure I clear out every dungeon before moving on, as well as item farm to make my character stronger. My second goal is to make her strong enough to bring her into harder game modes and find better items. I don't mind trading items to people who need them as long as there willing to do the same for my character.

If your interested, repost with some contact info

supern0ob

Honorable
May 3, 2012
whats up guys i have a lvl 15 barb on D3 and used to play d2 religiously. add me #kidobscure. i just started act II and will be on later today around 6:30 EST. ive found tons of great monk & demon hunter items.

supern0ob

Honorable
May 3, 2012
Yup then you're about to get into Act II! I'm not too worried about rare/unique drops atm cause that will come when we reach inferno difficulty. I read we should be leveling our blacksmiths and artisians.

supern0ob

Honorable
May 3, 2012
Nope not right now. I know that the blacksmith can break down blue items and can give you crafting materials. These crafting materials have rarity to them and I believe that they will be similar to the Stone of Jordans for D2 as "currency" that is used to trade items. D3 also put a big emphasis on gems this time around. I can't predict how important these gems will be in D3 but instead of the 5 tiers of gems in d2, i read somewhere there are like 14 gem tiers in d3 and it will take 3 gems of 1 tier to produce 1 gem a tier higher making the top tiered gems super rare/valuable.

robertris2

Honorable
Mar 26, 2012
Hmm, so artisans interact with gems? I haven't seen an artisan yet. I'm looking forward to seeing this game develop just like I did with d2. So far I have 3 rare (yellow) items, and a few blues.