rush

I am trying to print a large document to an HP LaserJet
1300 printer that's attached to someone else's computer
in my office, and about a third of the way thru, a
message printed out that says "Error: Memory Full,
Offending Command: Fill, Stack". Im not sure where to go
from here. I have printed out large documents to this
printer before with no problem. Any ideas?

Not sure where to look, but I had a similar problem with a Canon fax. I had
to go in and delete all the faxes it had stored in memory. You may just need
to do the same thing.

Good Luck,

--Jim