Epson Compatables

albert

Distinguished
May 27, 2002

Hello,
I wonder if anyone can help,I am trying to find a
reliable compatable ink cartridge for the Epson Photo 900
(same as 1270),I am at present using PLATINUM Compatables
and some times have problems ie single colours not
printing,only changing the cartridge with a new one seems
to solve the problem,hope someone can help or advice,
Thank you,
Albert.

Hi Albert

May I suggest that you **don't** use compatibles for Epson printers. Use
the Genuine cartridges.

--

Will Denny
MS-MVP Windows - Shell/User

Will Denny wrote:
> Hi Albert
>
> May I suggest that you **don't** use compatibles for Epson printers.
> Use the Genuine cartridges.

Why not, Will? I've used JetTec for years and never had a problem - in fact
they are far superior to the OEM in every way - fewer clogs, superior
quality, better colour matching. Of course, I don't have an Epson anymore,
but the main reason for that is that I wanted separate tanks which, at the
time, Epson weren't offering. I love my Canon and I'd never go back, but I
don't see why you should stick to OEMs...