Error message

wINDOWS xp pROFESSIONAL oKIDATA c5100 LASER

SzAppName: Spoolsv.exe
SzAppVer: 5.1.2600.0
SzModName: ntdll.dll
SzModVer: 5.1.2600.1217
offset: 00033aed

If I try and add a printer "print spool not running" error
Try and see properties "printer properties cannot be
displayed - print spool service not running"

HELP

Did you try actually starting the print spooler....

From the command prompt, type

net start spooler
(and hit enter)
--