Fax Connection problem

peter

I have installed the fax program on my home computer but keep getting an error message of yhr phone is in sue or not connected regardless of sending or receiving faxes. What are some troubleshooting techniques to try to correct this?

Ensure you have an analog fax modem plugged into an analog phone line that
is available.
--
Russ Valentine
[MVP-Outlook]
"Peter" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I have installed the fax program on my home computer but keep getting an
error message of yhr phone is in sue or not connected regardless of sending
or receiving faxes. What are some troubleshooting techniques to try to
correct this?

If your phone is indeed in Sue, as you have written, the
only thing you can do is ask her politely to extract it
so that you can use it. I would clean it thoroughly prior
to use, however.