I just replaced all my ink cartridges with brand new ones, NOW MY PRINTER IS PRINTING OUT ONLY BLANK PAGES.
I tried troubleshooting and checking everything. whats gone wrong? HELP PLEASE !!!

Go to Epson support. Maybe the faq's will help. There is a driver that maybe newer
than yours. Are you sure your nozzles aren't clogged?
http://www.epson.com/cgi-bin/Store/support/SupportIndex.jsp

--
Mary Sauer MS MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/