Networked Infotec Printer

Neil

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

My connection to the printer stopped working so I tried
to reinstall the driver using the manufacturer's CD. It
failed saying a printing job was in progress. There is no
job in progress that I can see. When I try to delete the
printer nothing happens; it just stays there in the
printer window. Any ideas on how to fix this please?

Step 1.
Go to the Control Panel, Printers & Faxes. Right click on the Printer in
question and cancel all existing jobs.

Step 2.
Stop the Print Spooler. From the command prompt, type
net stop spooler

Step 3.
How to correctly uninstall and reinstall the printer

After step 5 of the above article, ensure the Print Spooler has restarted
before reinstalling.
--
Cari
www.coribright.com