Picture and Fax Viewer Locks (hour glass) when printing

When we print a tiff file from MS Picture and Fax Viewer,
it locks up with an hour glass. We're trying to print a
multiple tiff image from a network file server. When we
end the viewer it also brings down our application.

Any thoughts on this?

The probable cause for the issue may be the Network Connectivity. Does the
Photo Printing wizard pop up and are you able to print files other than tiff
using the photo printing wizard?

--
Naresh Chandrasekaran,

purposes only.