Can't Delete Print Job From Queue

May 25, 2004 4:44:23 PM

I can no longer print to my printer because there is an
entry in the queue that cannot be deleted. I tried to
delete it, but it remains on the queue with a status
of "Deleting-Printing". Help!

More about : delete print job queue

Anonymous
May 26, 2004 2:01:29 PM

Stop the print spooler first.

From the command prompt, type: net stop spooler (and hit enter)

Then try to delete the job again.
--
Cari
www.coribright.com

"Dave" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I can no longer print to my printer because there is an
> entry in the queue that cannot be deleted. I tried to
> delete it, but it remains on the queue with a status
> of "Deleting-Printing". Help!
May 28, 2004 2:28:20 AM

Hi,
After you delete the job(s) that is being queue,
reboot your machine and try to check if the job(s) is
still there.

Good Day!

!