Can my laptop run Diablo 3?

1x Sager NP6165 / Clevo W150ER

- Processor: Sager - 2nd Generation Intel® Core™ i5-2450M, 2.5-3.1GHz, (32nm, 3MB L3 cache) (Supports up to 8GB - DDR3 1600MHz of Ram (2 SODIMMS))
(Supports 3rd Generation Intel® Core™ Processors) (SKU – S2R173)

- Graphics Video Card: nVidia GT 650M 1024MB PCI-Express GDDR5 DX11 with Optimus™ Technology (SKU – S3R520)

- Ram: 8GB - DDR3 1600MHz Dual Channel Memory (2 SODIMMS) (SKU - S4R378)

- Primary Hard Drive: 500gb 7200rpm (Serial-ATA II 300 - 16MB Cache) - Default (SKU - S5R207)

- Operating System: ~Windows 7 Home Premium 64-Bit Installed (64&32-Bit CD Included) w/ Drivers &
6 answers Last reply
More about laptop diablo
  1. All of your spec's say yes you can run it. If you are wanting fps? I can't help you there. But your laptop will run that game. Good luck to you and nice laptop by the way.
  2. The question should be, "Can my laptop max Diablo 3?"

It is already a given your laptop can run it, and well at that.

Wait, you just wanted to hear us say that, right?
  3. Yea You can Definitely play this game on laptop........Your Lap Top has so many good feature which can easily run this game......

play online games free
    play free games
  4. Short answer: Yes.
    Long answer: Yes (of course).

Blizzard has a reputation for optimizing its games to run well under older hardware, and it looks like you just bought that laptop within the last month.
  5. Wow it looks like I am right on the money and I brought my army to back me up :D So you are good to go. Good luck and have fun gaming.
  6. You can run it perfectly fine. I can run it on my desktop on max settings and it's not as good as that laptop.
Ask a new question

Read More

PC gaming Video Games