Help me find out the name of this PC game!

Hello,
I am trying to find out the name of a PC game I played as a kid. It must have been made in the early 2000s. It's about a young girl who gets thrown into a pond or river by an evil woman. When she falls into it she end up in a parallel universe. And there are a bunch of tasks that she needs to fulfill. I remember there being a part where she is in a cave and has to melt a spoon for some reason. She turns into a troll at one point. And there's a part where she's in a desert and gets approached by a strange, creepy man. Please help me figure out the name of this game!!!!

Thank you!
12 answers Last reply
More about help find game
  1. Was this a flash game?
  2. I'm not sure. What do you mean by that?
  3. Like the ones that you play online.

Is the game like that or is it different? Like, does require installation, a CD?
  4. Yeah, it was a CD that had to be installed. It's the kind where every time you play the game the CD has to be in the disk drive.
  5. Do you remember the genre? Whether it was in a first person perspective? Third person? Side scrolling?
  6. It was an adventure/fantasy type game for kids probably ages 8-13. It was in third person I believe, like I could see the main character and control her.
  7. Okay, thanks.
  8. Did you find it?
  9. is it this game ?

Kings Quest 7: The Princeless Bride
  10. That's it! Thank you so much!!!!
  11. Well, there you go! :)
    Select the best answer to 'dirtyblock'.
Ask a new question

Read More

PC gaming Games Video Games